Professional Registrations, Designations and Licenses
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 securities registrations (multiple states)
Bill Clement is the founder of Clement Capital Group & Wealth Advisor.
Bill graduated from the University of Arkansas with a B.S. in Finance and English. He started his career with Owens-Corning Fiberglas and became a regional Vice President. In 1983 he moved to Southern Pines and opened the first Edward Jones office in the Sandhills. Bill became a limited partner with the firm and was affiliated with them for 25 years.
In 2006 Bill formed Clement Capital Group in order to provide his clients with more flexibility and independence. In 2016 Clement Capital merged with Tucker/Bria Wealth Strategies in order to ensure long term continuity for his clients' financial wellness.
Bill and his wife Ruffles recently celebrated their 50th year of marriage They have two children and four grandchildren. Son Baxter and his wife Taylor have a music school and guitar store in Southern Pines. They live with their three children above the store. Shannon and her husband Jake live in Raleigh and own the Capital Club 16 restaurant in downtown Raleigh.
Past and present community affiliations
- Chairman of the Board O’Neal School
- Chairman of Sandhills Community College Foundation Board
- President of Kiwanis Club of the Sandhills
- Elder with Brownson Presbyterian Church
- Board member of First Tee of the Sandhills
- Board member of Boys and Girls Club
- Chairman of United Way of Moore County
- President of The Country Club of North Carolina
- Finance Committee of Moore Regional Hospital